We focus on placing executives, managers and professionals in key positions, every day we work to place the right candidate in the right position with the right company. More than that, we seek out the impact players – those top level candidates that make a real impact on business – and introduce them to the companies that will value their abilities, energy and passion.
Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That’s why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. After that, our recruiters – who often have worked in their focus areas – focus on using their experience and expertise to connect you with the leading companies in your industry. Impact players, we’re ready to help you make your next career move!
How We Work
- Fees. We are engaged by the employer. There is no cost to you for our services.
- Confidentiality. Unlike conducting a job search on your own, we can help keep your resume confidential and off the job boards. And, we will not forward your resume to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
- Getting Started.
Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your resume to us.
Our Search Consultants
Our search consultants are specialists who often have extensive work experience within their focus areas and can help you connect with the leading companies in your industry.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?