CONSIDERING A CAREER CHANGE?
Consider joining Management Recruiters of Raleigh as an Executive Search Professional
In your current career path are you able to:
- Help the best companies in the world make strategic decisions that dramatically effect the way they compete in the market place?
- Help the people you work with make life-altering decisions that will enhance the quality of life for them and their family members?
- Enter into strategic sales conversations with some of the most influential decision makers a company may have?
- Run your own business within a business?
If you answered “no” to the above questions, Executive Search may be right for you! At Management Recruiters of Raleigh, we have built a fun, fast-paced culture that thrives on teamwork, technology, and partnership. This atmosphere provides individuals with tremendous opportunity for career development and growth.
Want to Be a Recruiter?
Interested in a career in recruiting? This video will help to ensure you have an understanding of the commitment, hard work and conation needed to succeed in recruiting. No matter your background, how many years of experience you have, or what previous position you held, it is your work ethic, behavioral traits and attitude combined with your ability to connect with people and understand what motivates them that will determine your success in our industry.
Our Benefits include
- Commission and bonuses based on performance
- Group medical and dental insurance
- Employee savings plan
- New hire orientation and on-boarding
- Customized comprehensive training program
- Professional development opportunities throughout the lifetime of your career
- Employee referral incentive program
- Structured awards program e.g. trips to Hawaii, Caribbean, cruises, etc.
If you would like to find an upbeat, positive, independent, creative group of “driven professionals” who could challenge and bring out your best (while having fun doing it) – we will interest you. We are seeking a few highly competitive team players who absolutely thrive on winning, would like to run their own business within our business and would like to be part of our growing firm. Do you love to compete? Have a burning desire to be #1? Want to be compensated based on ability and how hard you work? Wish you could center your career around your life instead of your life around your career?
Management Recruiters of Raleigh can meet those needs and much more. We are an MRINetwork top 20 office, one of the largest recruitment organizations in the world with 600 offices in more than 40 countries. Our purpose is to deliver top-notch, highly qualified Talent on a timely basis to our clients that have urgent and critical needs to hire the “right” professionals to make an immediate impact on their business.
In order for you to develop the appropriate expertise, we provide comprehensive training from initiation through continued and advanced skills development. Our firm is committed to the professional development of our associates. As soon as you join us, we begin customized training that expands on your existing knowledge and experience to give you the tools you need to achieve more, faster.
Enjoy the privilege of “traveling” around the world, meeting talented and successful people, networking with the most renowned organizations, all without leaving your office. No hassle in busy airports, jammed roadways. No more unexpected weekend trips to meet clients. Everyone will be at your easy reach while you are safely and comfortably making deals by phone and using our state of the art computer-based tools. We are talking about high quality of life. This is what you will get with a short commute and zero traffic stress. Once you are established in your recruiting practice, you can establish your own work scheduled of 45 solid hours per week and then have predictable free time to enjoy with your family and friends. You will now be able to book your getaways months ahead!! This is not a dream. Most of us are seasoned executives who left lucrative careers to change the paradigm, too!!! This is only one of the great advantages of being part of our Raleigh team.
Our Executive Recruiters come from all walks of life, from senior executives with as much as 30 years experience in industry to recent university graduates fresh off campus. Some have even come to us from other recruiting firms. However, our work is extremely challenging – not everyone can make this career change. Our successful professionals all have a number of traits in common:
- Passionate about being the best at what you do
- Strong sense of business and bottom line
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Teachable and coachable
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to building relationships based upon very high quality work that results in repeat business
- Disciplined, organized and willing to be prepared
- Good listener
- Desire to make significant income
- Prior sales experience a plus but not required
- Ability to pick up the phone every day
Our Earnings Potential
We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, merit-driven work environment that is a fun and exciting place to achieve your goals. We offer uncapped earnings potential. The average income for our Search Consultants after 12 months experience is $110,000. The top 25% earned an average of over $167,000 last year.
Your Next Step
If you have an interest, send us your background with Subject line: Executive Recruiter to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if qualified, we will schedule a phone interview to begin the process.
Management Recruiters of Raleigh is an Equal Opportunity Employer.